Publiée le 02 juin
Description de l'offre
System Project Safety Assurance Manager (M / F)
System Project Safety Assurance Manager (M / F) job in Saint-Ouen - France
Job Description : The future of transportation is already here.
Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is
the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the
boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and
e-mobility. We are at the forefront of providing sustainable modes of
transport with the largest range of rail solutions in the market.
Headquartered in France, we are present in over 60 countries and today
employ 32,800 people worldwide.
For more information, : alstom/
Project RAM & Safety Assurance Manager (PSAM):
Manage the RAMS activities and related deliverables in accordance with QCD
commitments on the Project(s)/Program(s)/Tender(s) he/she is appointed to.
Define safety requirements allowing to reach an acceptable level of risks
as per the Alstom Transport Safety policy on the Project(s), Program(s)
Support the Alstom Transport Project(s)/Tender(s) performance by defining
RAM requirements allowing to enhance their capability to meet the expected
Coordinate the different Railway Safety and RAM stakeholders working on the
Project(s)/Program(s)/Tender(s) for the relevant scope when applicable.
Apply the applicable Alstom Transport Railway Safety processes &
Network & Links:
• Engineering Design team, T&C team.
• Project/Tender: Project Engineering Manager (PrEM), Project Manager (or
Sub-System Manager), Bid Manager, PrQSM, RAMS stakeholders (TIS, RSC,
System, Infra) (according to his/her scope)
• External Interface : External Suppliers/Subcontractors, External Partners
(CW, O&M, etc…), Customers, Independent parties (ISA, NoBo, DeBo), Safety
• Respect of QCD commitments
• On Time Delivery
• Safety Design Reviews performed on time and documented.
• Regularity and understandable of reporting on the status of RAM and
Safety activities on the project, program and tender
• Anticipation of identification of potential issue on the RAM and Safety
• Compliance to Alstom Transport Railway Safety processes & instructions
• Positive involvement in the project, program, tender team
Responsibilities / Accountable for :
1. Planning and piloting the RAMS activities and the related deliverables
on the project(s)/program(s)/tender(s) he/she is appointed to as per the
applicable RAM and Safety instructions/processes and other specific
requirements committed to the Customer and to the applicable standards &
2. Performing the project(s)/program(s)/tender(s) RAMS activities compliant
with the QCD commitments.
3. Ensuring the quality of the RAMS deliverables foster their acceptance by
the Customer, Independent parties and Safety Authorities within the limits
of Alstom Transport commitments.
4. Convincing customers / national safety authority / partners /
consultants / safety assessors of the Alstom approach and methodology for
RAM and safety management & demonstration.
5. Reporting on the progress of the project/program/tender RAMS activities
and alert the PM/Bid Manager and/or the Safety Assurance Manager in case of
issue potentially impacting the achievement of the QCD commitments.
6. Anticipating and alert on the potential blocking issues with regard to
the expectations of the milestones (e.g. Gate Review, Safety Authorisation,
…) and be pro-active in the definition/implementation/follow-up of the
related resolution plan.
- Responsible for :
1. Defining and transfer in a timely manner the necessary safety
requirements to put under control the relevant railway safety risks and
follow them until closure in the Hazard Management Tool (Hazard Log,
2. Supporting the other stakeholders (design, industrial, sourcing,
validation etc..) in the definition of appropriate measures to meet the
RAMS actions and to follow their closure through appropriate documented
3. Being the point of contact for RAMS matters on the
project/program/tender for the corresponding scope (System /
Infrastructure) in particular to the Customer.
4. Consolidating the RAMS contribution from the RAMS stakeholders
5. Supporting the PrQSM in the performance of Safety Design Review and the
issuance of Safety Authorizations by providing the necessary inputs.
6. Taking the role of Safety Leader (K1 8D) for which he/she is appointed
to, in order to support the team in the assessment, containment, closure
and Return of Experience of the issue as per RSA-WMS-002.
7. Managing the RAMS Engineer(s), when applicable, to meet the QCD
8. Coordinating the RAM/Safety contributors from different entities for
System RAM and Safety Manager.
9. Applying the Alstom Transport Railway Safety processes & instructions on
the project(s)/program(s)/tender(s) he/she is appointed to.
10. Having a pro-active approach on the design assessment to support in the
adequate definition of technical solutions to put under control the railway
11. Having a pro-active challenging view on the overall RAM results from
the contributors to enhance the adequacy/consistency of the RAM studies and
12. Seeking for the technical understanding of her/his scope in order to
better assess their RAMS performance and potential areas of improvement.
13. Participating to the improvement/definition of the RAM and Safety
Knowledge & Experience
• Advanced University Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• Technical experience:
Minimum 3 years of successful experience as a RAM/Safety Management within
different industries (Aerospace, Defence, Space, Military, Nuclear,
Chemical) including railways.
Electrical and/or Electro-mechanical Engineering preferably applied to
Railway products with 2 to 3 years of experience.
• Good Communications and interpersonal skills including with third parties
• Time management and reporting skill.
• Good communications and interpersonal skills
• Sense of priorities
• Structured and organised with hands-on approach
• Customer & Project Focus.
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in a specific language (Spanish, Portuguese, French, …)
• System, electronic, …
Alstom is committed to create a diverse & international working
environment, that reflects the future of our industry, our clients and
end-users. As an employee, you will have a unique opportunity to continue
to build your career and directly contribute to the expanding growth of the
global transport industry
Apply Here :
Your email address :
Your country of residence :
Important : Never supply bank or financial information to job advertisers.
If you see a vacancy and bank details or money are requested, email