Publiée le Il y a 8 h
Description de l'offre
Linkfluence first started as a passion project between four students with
an ambitious goal: to understand and “map” the social web. With backgrounds
in engineering, artificial intelligence, and sociology, these founders soon
realized the potential of this idea and launched a company in 2006 to
fulfill this potential.
Today, Linkfluence is a leading social media intelligence company that
turns social data into valuable insights for global brands. Our hybrid
combination of AI and human expertise is what sets us apart from other
social listening players in the industry.
We serve over 500 clients worldwide across all industries, from global
brands like LVMH, Danone, Carrefour, AirFrance, Pernod Ricard, and agencies
like Publicis and Havas.
Our team is young, diverse, and ambitious, and we’re growing rapidly. We
have 220 people of over 20 different nationalities spread across our
offices in Paris, London, San Francisco, New York, Düsseldorf, Shanghai,
and Singapore. We are a multicultural organization, and are committed to a
If you’re passionate about staying on top of online trends, if your
ambition is to help companies serve their customers, if you’re curious
about what’s happening in the world and love to listen to others, and if
you’re thrilled to be a part of shaping the future of social media
intelligence, then we want to hear from you!
Linkfluence is looking to hire a Social Media Analyst intern to join our
Global Insights Department. After being trained in Linkfluence technologies
and methodologies, you will assist in the production of social media
monitoring and research reports for our clients.
Your missions will be to:
Analyze qualitative and quantitative data from different social media
platforms via our software, Radarly.
You will work on diverse projects from different sectors: Corporate,
Luxury, Beauty&Cosmetics, FMCG, Wines&Spirits, Automotive, Pharmaceutical,
etc and your missions would include:
· Detecting trends and influencers
· Monitoring consumer conversations
· Production of monitoring and ad-hoc social media research reports
· Providing workable recommendations for clients to help them with their
strategy and to understand their consumers
For this role you should be:
· Curious and analytical
· Excited to work with a variety of brands and sectors
· Capable of working under pressure in a team with a positive energy
· A first experience in a similar position in data analysis.
· Masters or equivalent in Marketing & Communication, Commerce or Social
· Good understanding of marketing strategies, market studies and social
· Fluent in Spanish and English, a third language is a plus
· Comfortable working with quantitative data. Advanced MS Office (Excel and
What we offer:
*Company with passionate and ambitious projects
* Complete training and onboarding process
* Opportunity to take initiatives
* Flexible work space (standing desks and cozy rest areas)
* Full of dynamic, multicultural and kind people :)
* Flexible working hours and home office policy
* Great office address with tons of good restaurants and bars
* Lunch vouchers (Lunchr card)
* Afterwork, Pizza&Learn
Why should you join the team and take on the mission?
As a social media intelligence company, social media and technology are our
future. We’re committed to innovation and work hard to stay ahead of
digital and social trends.
We’re passionate about giving a voice to consumers by helping brands to
understand online conversations and exchanges, and by providing the human
expertise necessary to respond to these exchanges. We believe helping
businesses around the world to better understand each other can only lead
to good outcomes.
As a growing company, we combine a startup mindset with the resources
necessary to commit to exciting new initiatives. We have a proven track
record of success and funding and work with global brands with significant
influence and market presence.
At Linkfluence, everyone has an opportunity to make a difference. We
believe in hiring motivated individuals with passion and talent, and we
listen to our employees when making company-wide decisions.
Our Paris office is situated in the heart of Paris, 9th arrondissement
(South Pigalle), which means we’re well-connected with 4 different metro
lines and surrounded by fantastic restaurants and bars!
If you’ve read this far, you should probably apply!
We’re already looking forward to knowing more about you!
You can click here
to read more about this job offer!