Publiée le 02 août
Description de l'offre
Job Description - Head of Technology Office, Group CTO (200006U9)
Head of Technology Office, Group CTO ( 200006U9 )
Primary Location : FRANCE-75-PARIS-PARIS
Organization : Group Operations
Contract Type : Regular
Schedule : Full-time
Under Group IT, the Technology Office is in charge of the technology lifecycle and provides the Group technology vision & strategies (*) in coordination and close collaboration with Group Emerging Technologies & Data for data and tech innovation, with IT Services for products and assets, with Group Security for security, with Business Tech Strategy for key business priorities, with Business Partnership for transnational entities and with Entities (and Markets) for the remaining local dimension. (*) Under the form of Tech & Data Strategy note for the MC and/or Board of Directors on a yearly basis.
The Technology Office is in charge of defining and managing the business & enterprise architecture both at technical and functional levels (covering all layers of the AXA reference architecture layered framework) for what is under global responsibility, and coordinates with entities for what is under local CIO/CTO responsibility.
These architecture principles, standards and tech strategies have the objective to facilitate adoption at entity level of new technologies and new market solutions in line with the business priorities, and with the aim for AXA to become a Tech Led Company. Therefore, the Technology Office will verify on a regular basis that these principles, standards and strategies are followed and implemented locally.
To support this objective, associated tech plans are reviewed on a regular basis in close collaboration with entities (CIOs and CTOs) and Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM). This work is a joint preparation input for CEO Dialogues (Group CTO and SPM).
The Technology Office is leading the Engineering Excellence by defining company methodologies and practices, including engineering standards for systems, equipment, software development and integration, in close collaboration with Group Emerging Technologies & Data.
The Technology Office is also studying industry trends and technologies in close collaboration with Group Emerging Technologies & Data, including manage evaluation of relevant technologies.
Finally, Technology Office is in charge of Group architecture governance: GT-ELT with the CTO’s to cover the technology vision, strategies, standards, principles, and review of plans; GARB for Preliminary Assessments and Building Permits for the initiatives in the global and local plans that go through the Strategic Program Committee (SPC).
Note: current scope focused on global could be extended if Technology Office mandate evolution requires so (*).
The main stakeholders of Technology Office are:
• Executive Management, including Group Management Committee and Partners
• Group Operations (Emerging Technologies & Data, Strategic Portfolio/Program Management, Group Security, Group Procurement)
• All Group IT and IT Services Departments
• Operating Entities (CIO’s and CTO’s with their teams)
• Leading Companies (inside and outside Financial Sector)
• Strategic Technology and Consulting Vendors
The key figures of Technology Office are:
• IT Investments Plans: range of € 2 - € 3 bn per year worldwide
• CTO community: range of 30+ CTO’s worldwide
• Architects: range of 300-500 worldwide, among which 50-100 with direct management inside Group Operations
Qualifications PROFILE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• IT Industry Knowledge in general, and in particular applied to Insurance Sector
• Knowledge of Technological Trends to build Technology Strategies
• Ability to conduct Technological Analysis and Research
• Advanced IT Technical and Applicative Knowledge covering key area’s such as Infrastructure (including Network and Cloud), Workplace, SW (including specific Insurance Packages and ITSM Solutions) and Integration (including EIP and API’s)
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Standards such as TOGAF
• Extensive knowledge of Systems and Application Architecture, Development and Maintenance
• Hands-on experience with complex IT Transformation Programmes and Project Management
Experience and Transversal skills:
• 15+ years of experience
• Proven experience as a CTO or CIO in a large operating company
• Deep understanding of Insurance Business (i.e. Life, Savings, P&C, Health, Distribution, Marketing)
• Strategic Planning and Thinking
• Outstanding Communication, Leadership, Interpersonal and Organizational Skills
• Effective Negotiation and Vendor Management Skills
• Financials (principles, business cases, budgeting, business-planning, savings)
• Understanding of Client Management
• Complex & international environments
• International team management
• Master in Computer Science, Engineering or other field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
• Languages: English required and French optional – other languages are a plus
Would youlike to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to worktogether as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Hereat AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking fortalented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently andwant to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quoso we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovativecompanies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In afast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employeesand exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutionstailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
At AXA, welead an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional andprivate life balance and accelerates the skills and career development:promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discovereverything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer youcareer opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support thetransformation of our changing business.
What We Offer We care about your well-being, so we offer:
• Package consistent of: 45 days of paid leave, flexible working hours and 2 days of remote work, salary structured of fixed pay and bonus as well as many other benefits;
• Friendly work environment in a brand new building in Paris with innovative work space;
• Working in a friendly atmosphere with great collegueas!