Publiée le 06 mars
Description de l'offre
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, today we build the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licences as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.
Would you like to take part in our adventure? Ubisoft Paris Mobile studio who has developed Assassin's Creed Pirates, City of Love, Mighty Quest or the latest one Might & Magic Chess Royale is looking for is new Senior Game Designer !
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
As Senior Mobile Game Designer you will be responsible for designing and balancing features, systems, mechanics, and game content. Your focus will be to develop innovative game features that improve customer acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization.
You will join the production of a AAA midcore mobile game based on a top notch Ubisoft IP and work closely with games designers, artists, producers, and engineers during the production phase of the game.
- Prototype and design gameplay and game features that ensure player acquisition, retention and monetization
- Produce the corresponding deliverables (Game Design documents and game feature presentations)
- Produce game content and balance game pacing to ensure the long term retention of players
- Design user interfaces and tutorials
- Work with artists and programmers to ensure the proper implementation of the game features designed
- Respond to feedback, analytics, and test results in a constructive manner to improve on the designs
- Create and maintain living documentation for all game aspects
- Remain up to date on industry trends including new game genres, design methods, game themes and mechanics
- At least 5 years’ experience in Game Design, preferably in a F2P mobile gaming environment
- Expertise in UX/features design/content creation and experience in feature pacing & balancing
- Strong communication skills (both oral & written)
- Proactive and enthusiast team player, comfortable working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Passionate about playing and creating games (mobile games in particular)
- Knowledge of the online competitive game & MOBA market
- Fluent English (both spoken & written)
Our Ubi perks :
Being a part of Ubisoft Paris Mobile projects comes with its perks such as :
- A high degree of autonomy within a team of 80 people
- Live news thanks to our trends-focused magazine Stories
- In-house training, aka the opportunity to develop an expertise by participating in in-house sharing events - talks, conferences, trade shows
- Evolve in a leading group in the video game industry in France, which has a local presence in 30 different countries, with international job opportunities
- 4 free Ubisoft games per year and full access to Ubisoft's games on Uplay :)
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry.
This position is to start in Montreuil asap.
If you are interested, apply online now, and we'll be get back to you soon :)
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act