Publiée le 15 juillet
Description de l'offre
Requisition ID: 258289
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As part of the 15+ persons Field Marketing team, you will work on improving the customer experience via our web domains, in close liaison with the Digital Marketing Manager, specialising in Web Marketing, ABM, nurturing and marketing automation. The digital marketing team is at the service of Programme Marketing Managers (product and audience specific marketing plans), helping them to think, design and implement their 'digital' initiatives.
MISSIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and optimize our web platforms (a blog, a website and landing pages) in order to improve the conversion of our traffic via the tools available (Adobe Analytics, Buzzsumo, Conductor...).
- Manage the websites updates (banners, CTA, post articles...) via AEM or Wordpress.
- Be the main point of contact (best practices, training),
- Ensure the creation of webinars and their proper functioning
- Manage the monthly newsletter (feedback from the various departments and creation of the newsletter),
- Set up nurturing campaigns via SAP Marketing Cloud
- Review of paid search campaigns and optimisation (Landing pages + ads) via an agency
Non-exhaustive list: any proposal of complementary missions related to your training and desires will be welcome!
EDUCATION / SKILLS
- You are a student,
- Internet culture and interest in digital marketing,
- Creative and proactive,
- Ability to work in a team and manage priorities,
- Good knowledge of using the tools necessary for video/image creation (image capture via smartphone/camera, sound, editing under Premiere or Camtasia, Photoshop, Powerpoint),
- Good level of English to exchange with the interlocutors.
- Previous experience in a B2B and/or IT company appreciated.
- If you have already created a website, animated a blog, participated in an SEO project... with success, that's a (huge) plus!
- #alternance #apprentissage #marketing #paris
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.